Join us for a Park and Ride on your own Electric Bike around Mammoth Cave National Park.
MOUNTAIN BIKE E-BIKE RENTAL
- Person Must Be 18+ to Rent • 14+ with a Parent/Guardian
Explore Mammoth Cave Railroad Hike and Bike Trail on your own Electric Bike!
Originally opened in 1886 the Mammoth Cave Railroad brought early tourists to Mammoth Cave and other neighboring caves in the area. The train line continued its service for 45 years and made its final run on August 1, 1931.
Today, a portion of the path of the former Mammoth Cave Railroad has been converted into a 9-mile hike and bike trail. This trail will be accessed from Mammoth Cave visitor center, and finishing up at Bell’s Tavern Park. Along the trail, cyclists can stop at historic sites, interpretive waysides, and scenic overlooks.
- Top of the line eBike
- Meet and greet, 10 minute demo on getting to know your bike
- 18 years or older to rent, 14+ with a parent/guardian
- Bike can never be left unattended. Bike must be with you at all times!
- Every rider must sign our waiver and rental agreement.
- If bike Lost, stolen or not returned your credit card will be charged $2000
- Damage to bike will be determined upon return
- You are responsible for damage to the eBike during your rental.
- If something happens to the bike (flat tire, blown motor, etc)…we will locate you and transport you back to us.
- Note that all members of my party are knowledgeable in operating a bike and feel comfortable riding around Mammoth Cave National Park.