Unleash your inner ninja when you take on the ultimate challenge on our aerial course! Challenges get harder as you progress through 27 obstacles!
- Single Kayak All Ages | 1 Person
- Double Kayak All Ages | 2 People
- Canoe All Ages | Up to 2 People
Dennison Ferry to Green River Ferry
All Ages and Experience Levels Welcome!
- 7.5 Mile Trip
- Includes Shuttle
- Our shortest trip taking 3 to 4 hours (depending on river level and your pace.)
- Excellent trip for beginners or those with small children.
- Great scenery, limestone bluffs, a small cave (canoe accessible depending on water level).
- No Rapids. Class 1.
- Never closed due to low water level.
- All of the trips are downstream from Green River Dam.
- Camping permits are available at Mammoth Cave Visitor’s Center.
- Most of the trips are open year round.
The type of canoeing and the best trip change with the water levels. Since all canoeing rivers are fairly small streams, conditions can change rapidly. Generally speaking, the water tends to be somewhat higher and faster in the spring and early summer or after periods of substantial rainfall.